- GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park), planned to set up as landmark or mascot of Bali, the giant statue of lord Vishnu who was riding Garuda as high as 12 meters.
- Uluwatu temple, built on the cliff has fantastic view to the Indian ocean.
- Dreamland beach, the area surrounded by cliffs towering and large rock located about 30 minutes of Kuta beach.
- Bali Blast Monument “Ground Zero”, is monument built on to commemorate the 202 victim of the bomb blast at the Sari club and Paddy’s cafe in Legian street, October 12, 2002.
- Joger factory, to see the typical merchandise of Bali or Surfing Lesson in additional charge.
On your request, we will pick up you from hotel then start the tour, first we will visit GWK cultural park, here we can see giant statue planned to set up as landmark of Bali, and walk down the area to see other giant statue around it. Next we will drive to Dreamland beach, the area is surrounded by the high cliffs and giant rock with white sands, we will have lunch around the area base on guest account. In the afternoon we will head toward Legian street to watch Bali Blast Monument or Ground Zero, it is a monument built on to commemorate the victims of the Bali bomb blast at Sari club and Paddy’s cafe at Legian street on October 12, 2002, next we go to Joger factory the most popular typical merchandise of Bali. On the late afternoon we will visit Uluwatu temple, from this temple we can watch Indian ocean while enjoying the moment of sunset. After all we send you back to your hotel and finish the tour.
- Car, driver and patrol for 10 hours.
- Mineral water each person.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee or attraction charge.
- Lunch and dinner