- On Monday October 13th, 2014
- In Surf Lesson Surf Tour
- Tags Tags: belajar surfing di bandung, belajar surfing di jakarta, cimaja surf lesson, cimaja surf spots, cimaja surf tour, pelabuhan ratu surf spot, sawarna surf spots, surf camp cimaja, surf lesson around bandung, surf lesson around jakarta, surfing in jakarta, surfing lesson jakarta, surfing pelabuhan ratu
Beginner Surf Camp in Pelabuhan Ratu 3D2N
Pelabuhan Ratu is located in the southern part of West Java, precisely in Sukabumi District, the region directly opposite the southern coast of Java or the Indian Ocean, a fertile agricultural region combined with fishing villages, the majority of the population are Sundanese, so they call themselves, their language and birth of land, but as a popular tourist destination, in this area there are many temporary migrants who stay for a vacation.
Pelabuhan Ratu is easily accessible from Jakarta or Bandung, one of his regular public transport are buses departing from Jakarta or Bogor, about 6-7 hours from Jakarta, 3-4 hours from Bogor according to the traffic density conditions. If using a private vehicle, you can save at least an hour faster. We strongly recommend you to use the services of chartered vehicles from Jakarta or Bandung to help you bring surfing gears that would be very inconvenient if you are using a public bus.
Among the many surf spots in West Java, Pelabuhan Ratu has a much more complete accommodation compared to other places, with diverse variations hotel with relatively cheap rates, you can select them according to your budget. The combination of surf spots around, the accommodations were adequate and easily accessible location, making Pelabuhan Ratu favorite surfing destination for tourists and expatriates those are living in Jakarta or Bandung.
Modules for Surf Camp
- Beach awareness
- Explanation of equipment
- Paddling technique
- Standing up/popping up to your feet
- Catching a wave in the white water
- How to stand up and ride the wave toward the beach
- Acceleration/stalling technique
- Pop-up in a better position
- Catching green wave
Inclusive In Packages :
- Local professional surfer (lifeguard licensed). 2 student 1 instructor, If you’re advanced surfer we can arrange local surfer guide to be with you in the water.
- Surfing equipment rental. Surfboard and leash.
- 2-night accomodation at the beautiful hotel view in Pelabuhan Ratu.
- 2 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation to surf spot (general transportation, motor matic).
- Tour to hot water spring.
- Farewell dinner and drinks.
- Pictures of yourself, surfing and group.
- More surprise
- Convenience and quality service
- Transport to and from Pelabuhan Ratu. We can arrange if you in a group for max 5 person. Here the detail if you from Jakarta.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport takes general local transportation provided by government (DAMRI) to Bogor terminal Baranangsiang), take the minibus directly to Pelabuhan Ratu MGI or Putra Bahari). Contact us if you’re in Pelabuhan Ratu terminal.
- Somewhere in Jakarta take the APTB from Transjakarta corridor Ciawi- take the minibus directly to Pelabuhan Ratu (MGI or Putra Bahari). Contact us if you’re in Pelabuhan Ratu terminal.
- Meals are not included since our client have different taste. We will have the option to try local food and restaurant.
Term And Conditions
- To book please check our schedule and fill the registration form with the subject “BEGINNER SURF CAMP IN PELABUHAN RATU 3D/2N” and your name. We will send you the bank account detail. Please send us your registration form Only When You Sure To Go. Down payment will be asked as soon as you send the registration form. Limited seat available. Who join our surf camp is who already PAID.
- First come, first served basis. The program fee in cash, bank account must be paid before the deadline. Payment NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable to another person. Notify us if you to transfer to another person as soon as possible.
- Room is shared and room assignment will be arranged accordingly. Additional fee may be applied to those who request for their own room.
- Under 18 must go with parent or guardian.