Tour Package Booking Conditions
- Reservation is required at the latest 2 weeks prior to the date of departure and fill provided reservation form with real data.
- Participants who has made reservation will get booking code sent to their email.
- Non Indonesian citizen participant will be charged additionally in accordance to tour package conditions.
- Keliling Nusantara Tour organizer accept full payment, charge of wire transfer across bank are not included in the tour package price.
- Payment made in 2 stage, first stage is deposit or down payment and the second is full payment.
- Children over the age of 5 years will be charged normal price, children under 5 years will be charged 50% of total price, children under 2 years will be not charged while accompanied by adult.
- Deposit payment confirmation is required at the latest 1×24 hours after transaction.
- Cancellation made by participant within 1 week prior to the date of departure will be charged cost cutting 50% of deposit (down payment). Cancellation made within 1 day prior to the date of departure will cause total deposit considered to be forfeited.
- Full payment is required within 2 days prior to the date of departure.
- Use of hotel room is 1 room for 2 persons, and if the number of participant are odd, one of hotel room will be added extra bed.
Regular Trip Event Booking Conditions
- Reservation is required at the latest 2 weeks before departure and participant must fill reservation form with real personal data.
- Participant who has created reservation will get booking code which will be sent to their email.
- Non Indonesian citizen participants will be charged additionally in accordance with the provisions of trip.
- Keliling Nusantara Tour organizer accept full payment, charge of wire transfer across bank are not included in the package price.
- Payments are made through two stages, the first stage is the deposit (down payment) and the second stage is the settlement payment.
- Deposit (down payment) is required at the latest 2 days after reservation.
- Children over the age of 5 years subject to normal rates.
- Deposit (down payment) confirmation is required at the latest 1×24 hours after payment transaction.
- Participants deposit (down payment) will be forfeited if participants cancel their participation.
- Participants can replace its participation to others with the provisions replacement participant should bring reservation print out of participants replaced.
- If the trip event is cancelled due to reasons that can not be overcome, then the deposit (down payment) was being paid by participants will be refunded.
- Minimum quota of departure is 5 people. If until the deadline for registration the quota is not met, then the trip will be cancelled and the deposit (down payment) of participants will be refunded.
- If participant does not come on the departure time, then participant will be considered cancelling participation and deposit (down payment) that has been paid will be forfeited.
- Trip event cancellation due to the quota is not met will be informed to the participants 1 week before departure.
- Use of hotel room is 1 room for 2 persons and if the number of participants is odd then 1 room will be added extra bed.
Liability and Responsibility
Keliling Nusantara Tour Organizer is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by participants. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the participants. Participants are required to have full travel insurance.
Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and Itineraries, should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
Passport and Visa
Participant’s passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa and all travel documents are valid for travel.
Travel insurance is not included in tour price. It is the participant’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health. Insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling.